Membership offers many valuable benefits:
Operational support from experienced PFRA staff
- Effective representation of face-to face fundraising (F2F) at the Federal, State and Local Government level.
- Seeking registration, licensing, and contract approval in applicable states.
- Media handling for F2F related matters and responses to media enquiries.
- Guidance on F2F legislation and best practices.
- Exclusive access to PFRA-managed fundraising locations.
- Access to PFRA locations management information.
- Access to the PFRA council information database
- Assistance with permit and casual lease bookings.
Fundraiser support, training and quality assurance
- Online training for all F2F fundraisers, with certification provided upon completion.
- Unlimited use of the Fundraiser Register, allowing access to background checks on all F2F fundraisers in Australia and New Zealand.
- Access to a national program of independent quality assurance reviews and reports.
- Ability to achieve accreditation of your F2F program, demonstrating the highest possible standards.
- Access to a members-only news and regulation update list, ensuring up-to-date compliance.
- Regular member workshops, networking, and training events.
Charity membership fees include an annual membership fee, plus a levy on each donor recruited in the previous calendar year.
Charity fees for 2023 are:
$1,500 plus $1.85 per donor recruited in 2022.
Fundraising Agency Fees
Agency membership fees are based on a tiered structure depending on the number of donors supplied to charities in the previous year.
Agency fees for 2022 are:
Tier 1: $ 3,300 | 0 – 10,000 donors
Tier 2: $ 5,500 | 10,001 – 50,000 donors
Tier 3: $11,000 | 50,001+ donors